On Envato, you can hire a freelancer to help your design needs and projects, plus they have a large selection of how-to tutorials and video courses. In addition to offering thousands of products, you can also open your own shop on Creative Market and sell your designs, images and products. iStockphoto offers a large selection of images, illustrations and videos. Pond5 has the largest selection of royalty-free 4K footage with over 1 million 4k clips in the world, plus they have music, images, after effects, sound effects and 3D models.
Covered in this report
From small jobs to large projects, you can find a freelancer to help you with your projects.
Envato has an educational library that contains over 21,000 how-to tutorials and 980 video courses that cover many subjects that anyone can take.
Best for: Those looking for a freelance designer to help with their projects.
Offers free images, fonts, graphics and add-ons on their web site that change daily.
You can also open your own shop on Creative Market and earn money with your designs.
Best for: Anyone looking for a large collection of photos and who might also like to earn money by opening their own shop on Creative Market.
They give you a legal guarantee that using their royalty free photos will not infringe on any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights.
Offers two different plans or you can purchase credits depending on your photo needs.
Best for: Those that would like to be able to purchase photos using credits with several licensing options.
They have the world’s largest royalty-free collection of 4K footage with over 1 million 4k clips.
They also have a large collection of 3D models.
Best for: Anyone that needs all types of products for their projects like 3D models, after effects and royalty-free music.
Envato is located in Melbourne, Australia and is a collection of themed marketplaces, where creatives sell digital assets that can help everyone bring their ideas to life. Customers can buy all types of products like Photoshop actions, video footage, mobile apps and advanced WordPress themes and plugins.
Envato offers several products to help everyone with their projects including:
- Mobile Apps
- Music Tracks
Depending which product you choose, Envato Market and Envato Studio can be of help. If you choose the following, you can get help with the following:
- Websites: Envato Market lets you browse over 9 million digital assets, and Envato Studio is where you can hire designers and developers.
- Video: You can browse video templates and footage and hire video designers and animators.
- Mobile Apps: Browse app templates and graphics and hire app designers and developers.
- Graphics: Browse graphics and illustrations and hire graphic designers and illustrators.
- Music Tracks: Browse royalty-free music and hire designers and developers.
On Envato, customers can build projects with a community of over 6 million. They offer several products and services that are tailored for your exact needs. A closer look at each Envato product gives a good idea of what each service is all about and their prices. Their products include:
Envato Market is a collection of themed marketplaces, where developers sell their digital assets. Customers can buy anything from Photoshop actions, video footage and advanced WordPress themes and plugins. Envato Market offers the following products:
- Themeforest contains 31,671 website templates and themes starting at $2. With Themeforest, you can find themes and templates for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, landing pages and more.
- Videohive contains 436,992 video effects and stock footage plus royalty-free videos and templates created by video professionals from all over the world. You can great videos and motion graphics with their huge range of stock footage, After Effects logos and intros, Apple Motion templates and more.
- Graphicriver contains 552,040 fonts, logos, icons and more. With these great products, you can design your own flyers, resumes, logos and banners with their huge library of illustrations, icons, templates, web elements and more.
- 3docean contains 36,538 3D print models and CG textures starting at $2. You can enhance your games, animations and 3D projects with their models, textures, materials, base meshes, plugins and more.
- Audiojingle contains 483,388 tracks and sounds from their creative community. These are royalty-free tracks and music starting at $1. This is great to add emotion, energy and impacts to your projects with sound effects for films, games, trailers, promos, podcasts, backgrounds and more.
- Photodune is the place to get royalty-free stock photos starting at $2. These royalty-free images include categories like weddings, business, food, fashion, family, fitness, people, travel, tech and many more photo categories.
Envato Studio is a freelance marketplace for creative and technical services. From small jobs to large projects, you can find a freelancer to help you with your projects. These services include WordPress theme installation, logo design, content writing, video production, app development and more.
Their community of designers and developers are ready to help with your project and it is easy to use.
- Select your service from their market place.
- Collaborate with an expert on your project.
- Review, approve and you are done.
Envato Tuts+ is an educational library that contains over 21,000 how-to tutorials and 700 video courses that cover everything including coding, photography, crafts, business, app development, WordPress and much more.
You can watch the course with a free trial account and in some cases you can buy the course. Prices can vary from course to course, but are not expensive.
This is their website builder that lets you start with a finished website. All you do is choose a website that suits your business needs and add a few assets and you are done. There is no coding or design knowledge needed and has a skill level of 1 out of 5.
They have over 100 professionally designed single page websites ready to customize and launch for a cost of $9 per month.
Envato Elements is the ultimate subscription for all types of design assets. For $49 per month, subscribers can get unlimited downloads of templates, actions, fonts and more from top designers. This is perfect for agencies, designers, marketers and anyone with a regular need for these assets.
Located in San Francisco, Creative Market brings your creative projects to life. They sell ready-to-use design content from independent creators around the world on Creative Market. As of today, they currently have 1,114,230 products, 2,912,803 members and 18,665 shops.
Creative Market Products
Creative Market sells everything you need for your website and projects including:
Creative Market Products and Prices
Within each Creative Market main category, they list thousands of products in each category with the prices clearly listed. They currently have 707,053 photos listed for sale. A few of their many photo categories include:
- Arts and Entertainment
- Beauty and Fashion
- Food and Drink
- And more
They list two prices, one for a standard license and one for an extended license. For example, a picture is listed at $9 for a standard license and $90 for an extended license. For each picture I looked at, the extended license is 10 times more than the standard license price.
Creative Market has 287,295 graphics listed from independent creators. Many of the graphics listed are priced at current discounts that seem to change all of the time. Most of their graphics range in price from $9 to $79 for both standard and extended licenses. Many of their graphic packages are bundled graphics in the same category.
Their most popular graphic categories include:
- Web elements
- Product mockups
- UI icons
- Technology icons
- Icon packs
- And many more graphic categories
Creative Market shows 84,700 templates from independent creators with most prices ranging between $25 and $60 for standard licenses and extended licenses cost a bit more. Customers can search through handpicked templates or by the following template categories.
- Business cards
Creative Market lists 13,006 different fonts that range in price from about $12 to $75. A few of their font categories include sans serif, symbols, blackletter, script, display fonts, handwriting, hard lettered, non-western, hipster, signature, brush fonts and many more.
Creative Market list 7,042 beautiful add-ons that range in price from about $15 to $100 in categories such as actions, brushes, gradients, layer styles, palettes, shapes and add-ons.
Creative Market has a great list of 3D models and assets that range in price from about $7 to $99. Their 3D categories are animals, architecture, character, environment, food, furniture, objects, vehicles and textures and materials.
Creative Market also offers free products like fonts, graphics, add-ons and more. The free products are good for only a specific amount of time and then new freebies will be shown.
Earn on Creative Market
You can also open your own shop on Creative Market and earn money with your designs. They offer the following shop owner perks:
- A network of over 2 million members that will view your work.
- No exclusivity, which means you can sell on their site or any other site you want to.
- No per product approval. Your products will go live instantly.
- Earn 70% on each sale.
- Set your own prices.
- Instant delivery. Creative Market makes sure that your products are delivered safely and securely to your customers.
- Track stats.
- Easily keep in touch with your customers.
- Manage support.
iStockphoto was founded in 2000 by Bruce Livingstone originally as a free stock photo website. Since then, the company has been acquired by Getty Images and their stock of photos has grown substantially.
iStockphoto is mainly known for their stock photos, but they also carry other products as well including:
- HD and 4K video
iStockphoto has many stock photo categories to choose from including:
- Architecture and Buildings
- Arts and Entertainment
- Babies and Children
- Beauty and Health
- Animals and Pets
- Food and Drink
- Illustrations and Vectors
Royalty Free Photos
All of their photos are royalty free, which means you only have to pay once to use the photo multiple times. They give you a legal guarantee that using their royalty free photos will not infringe on any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights or violate any other rights of privacy.
iStockphoto carries all types of beautiful vectors in many categories that include tenderness, business, social media, retro line art, texture, fashions, romance, shopping, flags, patterns, children and many more.
iStockphoto has a large selection of HD video clips and 4K stock footage in categories like sports, time lapse, abstract, family, business, cityscape, aerial, science, travel, clouds, adventure and more categories.
iStockphoto Signature Pricing Plan
The Signature Plan allows you to access all images on their website.
- Their recommended plan is the 1 month plan for $99 and allows 10 images, and unused downloads can be rolled over.
- 1 month cost $229.00 and allows up to 50 images. Unused downloads can be rolled over to the next month.
- 1 year costs $199 per month and allows 50 images downloaded per month.
Their Essential Plan allows you to access their extensive library of images with their budget Essential plan. These plans are all 1-year plans.
- For $90 per month, you can download 50 images per month.
- For $129 per month, you can download 100 images per month.
- For $166.58 per month, you can download 750 images per month.
iStockphoto also allows customers to buy credits and download the images and videos you need using credits. They offer many different credits including:
- 3 credits - $33.00
- 6 credits - $60.00
- 12 credits - $115
- 18 credits - $170
- All the way up to 60 credits for $520
Pond5 is great for anyone that needs to buy photographs and high quality video clips. Some of their customers include The Weather Channel, BBC, The History Channel and many others.
Pond5 offers the following types of media:
- Footage: They have the world’s largest royalty-free collection of 4K footage with over 1 million 4k clips. A few of their categories include aerial, underwater, fireworks, GoPro footage and footage from every corner of the world.
- Music: Royalty-free stock and production music tracks in categories like guitar, ukulele, dramatic, background, movie trailer, and every genre of music.
- Sound FX: Royalty-free sound effects to add impact to your projects. Every type of sound effect you will need in categories that include cinematic, power tools, breaking glass, thunder, footsteps, dog, cartoon and many more.
- After Effects: They offer thousands of customizable after effect templates in categories like infographics, light streaks, element 3D, particles, animation, slideshows, sports, wedding, backgrounds and many more.
- Images: A huge collection of photos, illustrations, vector drawings and PSD’s that are perfect for your projects. A few of their image categories include cityscapes, fitness and health, cartoon, creativity, sports, fashion and many more.
- 3D Models: Includes royalty-free 3D models including cars, houses, science, human, furniture, animated, architecture, Earth, planets, sci-fi, spaceship, and many more 3D models.
Pond5 Membership Features
Pond5 offers two different membership plans that include:
- Access over 200,000 clips selected from their broader library
- 10 downloads per month
- Their lowest prices on HD + 4K video
- Monthly rollover of unused downloads
- Consistently updated with fresh content
- Monthly membership costs $99 per month
- Annual membership costs $399 per year. Their web site says this price is normally $999 per year and this current price is a limited time offer.